Friday, April 20, 2007

Tagged Again

I'm like a sitting duck over here ;)

This time I was tagged by IQCrash to list 5 of my goals. This would seem like an easy task, but it really isn't. Which ones should I list? I'll tell you some, but the rest are mine to keep to myself! ;)

FIVE GOALS

1. Raise healthy, happy, successful children

2. Be a good person

3. Sell a screenplay

4. Learn to speak French

5. Lose those 10 pesky extra pounds

Here comes the part where I am supposed to tag some of you. Wait! Don't run off and hide just yet. I have so few readers that I can't afford to scare any of you away -heehee! You get a pass from me.

1 comment:

Just Jake said...

Your goals are admirable and seem to be in the correct priority...

Since I've never had any goals (I'm pretty much a sloth who can speak--but who doesn't do that all that well either--and walk my dog), I'll have to think on this awhile and maybe post about it.