Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Time Out

I am taking some time off from writing. It isn't a long term break. I just need to spend time focusing on the other parts of my life. My kids are out of school for the summer and my husband is in Africa, so I don't have a lot of extra time on my hands. I have also had some extra stress in my life which has zapped all of my creative energy.

Due to my lack of time for writing at present, IQCrash and I have decided to go separate ways. We had a good time writing together and I learned a lot from the experience. In any case, I wish him all the best!

Right now, I am enjoying the time away from the keyboard. I have decided to use this time to catch up on some of the movies I haven't seen. I am also trying to fit in some extra reading.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Hey, Annabel,

Believe me, I totally understand. Raising a family is a full-time job all by itself.

With anything that requires us to pour ourselves into it, breaks (which I call mental health days) are needed.

Hope the stress levels are down, and you're enjoying your break. Hope to see you back writing soon.

annabel said...

Thanks, Tracy! :)