Saturday, June 23, 2007

Endless Summer

My dad is a surfer. My husband has been all over the world surfing. Now my children are really getting into it. My father took my kids to meet Robert August yesterday. They were so excited! They, of course, then wanted to watch Endless Summer.

Speaking of surfing movies, we went to see Surf's Up this week. The critics didn't like it, but we really enjoyed it! We had been planning to watch it since we first saw the previews, because my dad is an old surfer from the 1960s and his name is Zeke - my kids were amused by the coincidence. Anyway, we thought it was a fun movie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you watching HBO's John In Cincinnati? It has a surfing theme... we are on the way home in a Days Inn in New Mexico just getting ready to watch the next one

annabel said...

I don't have HBO. :b