Thursday, July 26, 2007

I'm It!

I was tagged by One Slack Martian to post 8 things about myself. It is times like now that I wish I was more interesting. Oh well.

Here it goes -

1. I spent almost 6 years living on the outskirts of Tokyo, Japan (1993-1999).

2. Edith Wharton is my favorite author.

3. I have moved 12 times in the past 15 years. And 24 times in the past 31 years. (CORRECTION: I was thinking about it last night and I have actually moved 27 times in the past 31 years.)

4. I have had plastic surgery (Yes, my boobs are real).

5. I met my writing partner in a chat room.

6. During the past 5 years my husband has lived in Puerto Rico, Guatemala, India, Guyana, Barbados, etc. He is currently living and working in Angola.

7. I am in the beginning stages of making a documentary.

8. I listen to The Essential Billy Joel more than any other CD.

1 comment:

Adam Renfro said...

Cool . . . Tokyo! What brought you there?

And do you bother to unpack anymore?

Does your husband work for Rand McNally? (I guess they are still in the map business!)

Is, by chance, the Billy Joel CD stuck in your CD player? ;)