Thursday, October 18, 2007

Giving Up the Ghost?

No. My blog isn't dead and neither am I (sorry to disappoint some of you). I had some down time after writing a first draft of my third feature. I haven't been very focused on writing or blogging, but life is for living! In any case, I am back.

I have been doing research for my documentary. My time has been consumed by studying both my subject matter and the art of documentary making. Whether or not I will be a success is yet to be seen, but I am excited to give it a try. It has been keeping me busy. There is a lot to learn.

I haven't tossed writing by the wayside though. There is yet another delay in finishing up my current spec., but I am holding out hope of having a final draft before the year is done. I am also thinking about working on some rewrites for After Alice, my first script.

Lastly, I joined an online screenwriting group. It is nice to have a supportive group of fellow struggling amateurs to get feedback from. And reading their scripts keeps me focused.

2 comments:

Shards of Glass said...

Your blog isn't dead. But the rainbow graphic on its left side does look like bacon.

So you should check out Hover Bacon It makes me laugh. LOUD!

P.S. I saw your posts on OSM's blog He's a bad sort. I've known him since he was 14. He was bad then.

P.S.S. Hi!

annabel said...

Bacon? LOL. The background is a painting my daughter made when she was 7.

Thanks stopping by and posting! OSM is a bad sort? I'll keep my eyes open - lol ;)