Tuesday, August 7, 2007

First Draft Almost Completed

Ten more scenes and I will be finished with the first draft of my latest spec. This is my third feature length screenplay and it definitely has the most potential of any I have worked on thus far. This has made me feel a certain amount of pressure not to screw it up. I so badly want to do justice to such a great concept.

The script is going to need plenty of rewriting and polishing, but I am quite pleased overall. I will just be happy to move on to the next phase. I prefer rewriting to writing.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Way to go!!!

I'm so glad you're writing again.

:-)

Anonymous said...

yeah, baby, you got it going on... rewriting is the snapple, crack and the pop... great stuff

annabel said...

Thank you, Tracy and MQ!

I am down to just five scenes left! Woohoo!

Julie O'Hora said...

Woo-hoo! Knock it out of the park, Anna!

annabel said...

Thanks, Julie! :)